Stimulates the iron-producing organs, as the stinging nettle contains iron. Also for horses and chicken (no joke).
The nettle is also assigned to the planet Mars.
- Purifying the blood
- Returns energy and vitality in spring
- has a healing effect on the soil
- brings the soil back into balance
- returns minerals to the soil
- ensures humus formation
- important food for caterpillars
- stimulates the bladder, kidneys, pancreas, stomach and intestine
- promotes hair growth- is a good wild vegetable
PS: If you touch the stinging nettle from below, it will not nesstel. And if you explain what you need her for ...