6. Stop exercising and open your eyes. If you have seen a color, what does it mean to you, what do you associate with it and why?
1. Sit upright on a chair with a straight back. Close your eyes. The hands and feet must not touch.
2. Forget about the expectations you have regarding this exercise.
3. Pay attention to your breathing. As you breathe in, imagine breathing the very personal, essential energy of your soul through your mouth. Decide to let go with each exhale foreign energy and send away. Inhale yourself, exhale all others. Continue breathing in and out, fill your chest and empty it again. Breathe in and out, fill your abdomen, empty it again. Breathe in and out, breathing your essential energy into your legs and feet, breathing out all the other energy. Breathe more of yourself into your arms, breathe out all the others from your arms and hands. Now inhale your essential energy into the head and breathe out any foreign energy.
4. Have you seen a color or perceived it in your mind? If yes, which? Have you heard words that describe a color? A certain feeling, a certain state of consciousness felt? If so, what did you feel?
5. When you experience your essential energy, you will realize that you are not your body, not your car, not your home, not your thoughts or feelings. Nor are you what others say and think about you. You are a soul, a divine and immortal being, a conscious energy being in a sea of energy. You are the deity in your personal universe, at a certain point of time, clearly differentiated from all other energy beings by vibrations of your own essential energy.